Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bead system

Do we need to toss beads to be shown stuff.

Re: Bead system

Here you go. Found this in Stewarts Creek, Conroe TX a couple of years ago. Not sure what it is. I think it's a Darl.

Darl Zephyr?

I would lean more towards fairland but i would have to hold it and I am no expert.

here is the slide show from my dig at the fro, we r going back the 1st weekend in April whooo hoo

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/JSTUCKLY/?action=view¤t=c30ca285.pbw

this one is my very own dig site

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa188/JSTUCKLY/?action=view¤t=8cd7db35.pbw

here is the slide show from my dig at the fro, we r going back the 1st weekend in April whooo hoo

this one is my very own dig site

did I do it right this time??

Great Slide Show!!!!!!!

Maybe I can do that with the Point of the Wekks pictures! hehe

Thanks! I love it!!!!!!!!!

nice show

Thanks

I am thinking about opening my dig up on a pay dig, ill let yall know! lol

Catch em
Photobucket

Len, You forgot a scale coin or Mano for bead scale .!
but the photography is superb .

Black Toe, What a great series of interesting pictures, they really tell it like it is.

On the top set of pics, I think you would be highly successful to turn it into the " PAY DIG BAR & BAR BEE Q PIT "
[ PDB&BBQP ~ for short ]
Looks perfect, except leveling out the parking lot area. We see one patron [ stupidly ] backed into a
low spot, and another tripped and hit his head on a
vehicle bumper [ dont forget liability insurance for such parking lot vehicle damage ]

On the second series of pics. . . . I imagine thats Dr Hestor's front walk , , , , Immagine what the INSIDE of the house must look like !

NOW I am REALLY itchin to meet up with you in the flesh. A Black toe and a Green thumb . !

Len, Your bead exchange worked great, lots of interesting new pics including Nacho finds and
a Mlle Mud finds update.

Got any beads Left to trade ? Somebody recently posted a run in with an Orange Recluse spider, could you ask if they came through Ok ?

[ Maybe they DIED ? ]