Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hal

that almost looks like a cornertang on the front page.

Re: Hal

John,

IF it were a corner tang.. The little green guy would be coming to life with it!!

GREEN with envy Hal is still waiting for "his" corner tang... I got 1 1/2 !

Michelle

John, if you had not mentioned that, I was quite prepared to have the vieweship believe that was the
Saint Pat's find of the day. Unfortunatly, BEFORE I got to it, it WAS a G-10 DARL BLADE. It was point IN
so I signed it's base with my standard ID. Now its a nice G-1.5

YES> > > >YES> > > I AM GREEN with envy !!
BUT it's absolutly suitable for Blarny day !
[ trouble is, I sure get some funny looks the rest of the year ]

ANOTHER sharp eyed " picture surface hunter ". . .
Of course I found more flint on such an auspicious party dig as the "Shamrock fest " All these pics are /were ment to show up in the regular weekly updates. They seem to be slowly creeping out one at a time ! So. . . Hold your breath until update day !

Following pic, the one notch Darl Blade C-tang [ ignore the Leprechaun, they are just figments of ancient mythology ]

Photobucket

So Hal has not found a conertang YET!! Well your not alone my friend,I also havent found one YET...my grandmother and dad both have one in their collections.The reason i was asking Michelle is because that point looks like it has a notch on the top left corner.Post some more pics please.