Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
palmers dig

i've never been to palmers dig but i want to check it out--its about a 13 hour round trip for me so i would like to hear what other people think about it-- thanks

Re: palmers dig

I have to drive 7 hrs one way.Worth every penny.I hope to go back very soon.Lots of brokens along with a few killer points.I've been to many good digs but this one is my all time favorite.You will need good pair of gloves ones that strap around wrist.knee pads,short handle shovel,wiggle pick,bucket or case to put all the goodies you will find.Good luck and hope to see you there!If you need a pick email me flintrock1@hotmail.com and I can hook you up.

And my input [ for anyone "investigating" a certain site ] Once your happy with the most recent finds . . . DO IT !
Camps have hot spots, cold spots and eventually do runout to "not worthwhile".

He who hesitates gets the snails !

HEY ALL, MY BASETANG CAME FROM PALMERS, IF U AINT BEEN U NEED TO GO!

See !

Don't know where palmer's is . Would like to know ifm it's around Amarillo lol.

AMERILLO ! ! Thats at the other end of the country.
There's a great place they used to "dig" a lot for natural flint right in " Alibates state park "

[ Course that was a few millenia ago ]