Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BIG CATFISH 3-19-09

Photobucket Caught this catfish at 10:30 this morning on rod and reel 33.6 pounds on the Lampassas River

Re: BIG CATFISH 3-19-09

Heck of a nice catch! Was you using perch for bait?

I had a good size minnow on the bottom

wow did he fight or feel like a log coming in until he saw top water

It picked up the bait and the fight was on its my best freshwater catch on rod and reel a good 10 min fight

Im calling it a yellow or flathead catfish

hey dude u have a awesome catch there whatta monster looks like a what my pops called a appoloosa flathead

my favorite pastime besides diggin is tryin to hook into them cats did u see if it was a record with the state on rod and reel probably wuz

hope u catch a bunch more

Lee

Does anyone work anymore??

Good show mr k. No state record unfortunatly, only about 100 pounds shy. You got lucky it hit that big setup of yours. Fish fry at flo-towns house.

No we all applied for stimulus bailout funds and if we dont get it who cares Our neighbors will pay my notes and feed us So why work?

that's a real nice one there. I'm like Lee, if I'm not rock hunting then I'm fishing. Went the other day but the full moon got me and all I caught was one small one. Congrats on that monster again.

OFCOURSE we work RGS !  I worked this one for about 5 minutes myself
this winter!

AT WORK! heh

How much did that bass weigh Michelle? I saw you post it before but didn't realize you caught it.

I like your black kitty cute....How much does it weigh 7 lbs

A G-10 of the aquatics world, GOOD SHOW

Your pic certainly looks good enough to rate a place in WHISKER KITTY.COM

We have recently seen the very rare new find. .
the BRAZOS FISHTAIL
and now, the LAMPASAS FISHTALE

Mlle, Your fish pic is good to, but I had a hard time concentrating on the fish. I could hardly take
my eyes off that gorgeous fisherpersons Hair doo !

I guess its fish post day! hehe

Flo-Town has a cat.. Aaron posted with a dog ! heh

The bass was HUGE .. Didn't check the LB's... Just tossed it back.. Was probably tough as nails if I tried to eat it! heh I work at a marina so I Crappy and bass fish all the time

GOOD SHOW!!!!!!!
Flint is nice.. But nice to see something new once and a while too! THanks Flo!

nice bass M

M that bass appears to be in the 11 lb. range. However, its hard to tell only by one picture. Congratulations to both you and Flo. What lake did you catch it in?

I think Aaron was closer with 7lbs.

What lake is that from anyway Michelle?

DJ, , , Mlle is too busy [ fishing ? ] to answer.

In her stead, the correct reply is ;

TRAVIS

Flos catfish was from the lampasas river, not far from stillhouse hollow

someone say fishing?

Lake Austin 12.6

DANG that is one dang big fish, wow I be the fight on that was greatttttttt

she was 12.6.. half a pound short of making into the Sharelunker program.

she was caught april fools day~... 07. .

https://www.photoshop.com/user/crstfr

you can see some of my fish .. follow the link!..

08 record was from my managed pond at the ranch.. she was 9.4!

thanks for looking!

AWWWW APRIL FOOLZ DAY THE DAY ABOUT 11 YRS AGO WHEN I WAS WORKIN DIGGIN POST HOLES !!

WHEN NATURE CALLED !!! SHOULD HAVE KNOWN NOT TO SQUAT IN OR AROUND ******* PEAR PATCHES !! I WAS SITTIN THERE LOOKING AT A BIG OL RAT THAT SEEMED TO BE A BIT NERVOUS NEXT TO THE CACTUS !! AS I WUZ ABOUT TO STAND UP I HEARD RATTLIN AND THERE IN THE GRASS RIGHT BESIDE ME NO MORE THAN THREE FEET AWAY WAS THE BIGGEST RATTLESNAKE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE !!

I JUMPED TO THE SIDE I YELLED TO THE GUY I WORKED WITH GET THE GUN ITS A HUGE RATTLESNAKE HE SAID HAHA APRIL FOOLS YOU BLANKITY BLANK SO I GOT IT MYSELF RAN BACK AND UNLOADED THE GUN JUST AS THE SNAKE WAS GOING INTO A HOLE BESIDE THE CACTUS DONT KNOW IF I EVEN GOT HIM AS HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AFTER DISSAPEARING

ITS A FUNNY STORY A APRIL FOOLS I WILL NEVER FORGET AND IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN BIT I THINK I WOULD HAVE DIED THAT DAY BECAUSE IM SURE MY BUDDY WOULDNT TRY AND SAVE ME !!!! LOL

My bass was TINY compaired to that one.. It was just over 6lbs I'd guess..

I catch alot of Crappy and Bass on Lake Travis where I work on the water..

The biggest fish I ever caught was a 35lb CARP! Baha! I thought that I caught the BIG ONE! It was a huge gross carp that took me 20 minutes to real in and kick back in the lake!

Michelle

SHEEse Lee, ANOTHER wild life story to go with the Spider adventure !
I see Mlle is trading fish stories but hasn't yet divulged the secret of the new spider killer !

Too bad, it might also work on Rattlebugs & even ants !

enough with the fish stories , i cant even post pics of the fish i catch , they are as small and pathetic as the points i find lol