Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Michelle

new format is not working on my computer ,only get background .Please any suggestions my email is alberthal@windstream.net wont be able to get message board at my house.THANK YOU!

Re: Michelle

hello there dear

The new format was not my doing.. I am stuck with it untill they repair the bugs.. Try upgrading your FLASH player.. That seems to help with the pictures not loading

HOPEFULLY enough people on the server will complain.. But its out of my hands.. SOrry dear.. I know, I think it sucks BIG ONES!!

but, if I change to another server / message board.. I will lose ALL the old messages... and I just hate to do that !1 Ahh!!!!!!!

yea mine works at the office....

but when i try to access from a remote devise, such as ipod or cell, only get the backround? just FYI

All I know is I HATE the new format and they have us ZERO notice and ZERO choice in the matter

If I change, I lose all the old messages.. I am waiting to see what they end up with before I just kill it all

THey say they are working on getting the html back,,, The 1/2 pictures is just wrong.. yall need to size them before posting I guess...

I just hate to lose SO MUCH good stuff and kill it all.. there is years of chatter in here that will go down the drain !

michelle

HTML IS BACK ONLINE

WOO HOOOO !!!!!!