Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fishing trip on the Brazos

Went fishing this weekend up near garland Tx. Caught a few nice black bass and my buddy caught this striper. We looked all along the river but never saw any points. Photobucket

Re: Fishing trip on the Brazos

hey, looks like you had better luck than us. We got wet, off the chart muddy, and the points were scarce.I found 1 nice Nolan surface looking on the river, and my buddy found a nice very small Perd 1-3/4'long and clear. Definately check the throw.Did you go to PK?

gord

Whats up gordon, we went not far from the kingdom. It was a canoe rental place on 4 out that way. We were worried about you guys, glad too see the river didn't take you away. Post some pictures of your finds if you get chance.

will do tonight. I am sure i owe you guys a bit of diggin to clean out the mess. You were right, the gumbo stuck to my feet a good 4-6 inches deep. I wore out by noon, buds stuck it out till 3. Lucky I took a minute to check the river. We found the remnants of where the road crew demolished part of the camp.
What;s you guys plans for this weekend. Up for a raod trip to sifter dig?

You sure that stiper is 18 in

For any game wardens reading this. . . Assuming Gman is average size. Measure the size of his left hand
across the knuckles, 3 1/2 inches.
Use that scale on the fish = 19 1/2 inches.

" A FISH SCALE "

someone say fish?

Lake Austin 12.6

Aaron ramback
You sure that stiper is 18 in

I was thinking 16 or 17" myself. I'll guess 25" on Christopher's bass though.

If those are normal condos on the shore, they are 9.5 feet between floors, using that as
a scale for Christopher's fish, thats about 29.75 inches.

Using those condos for scale I would say that bass is 70 feet long.