Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thanks for the beer and the tools

If you visit this website and you are the same person who ran off and left your shovel and beer on my property today when I showed up. Thanks If I knew beforehand the truck parked on the road belonged to a Dirt Bag when I would have torched it on the spot. My digging buddys will park in the drive and wont run off when I show up ON MY OWN PROPERTY.
This may get me in trouble by saying this If I see you Again on my land I will shoot you.NO TRESSPASSING is posted every where. Whoever you are I am serious. Pointy rocks just are not worth it. If you read this and are not the Dirt Bag just do not pay attention to this post.

Re: Thanks for the beer and the tools

Hopefully they are gone for good.

HEY LEONARD

SOUNDS LIKE U ARE ALOT LIKE MY DAD WHEN IT COMES TO TRESPASSERS

MY DAD WROTE A NOTE ON A BOARD AND NAILED IT TO THE TREE WITH HIS INTENTIONS IF HE CAUGHT THE GUY !!

HE ALSO INSTALLED ONE OF THEM GAME CAMERAS WITHOUT THE FLASH UP IN A TREE FACING DOWN AND ALSO ONE AT GROUND LEVEL AND HE HAD FILM OF ONE INTRUSION

GOOD LUCK !!!

Dang man! Did they leave digging tools? By the way, how was the trip? I have a game cam if you want to borrow it.

Bummer Len, not your typical happy weekend report !

Short of land mines, Lee's info is on the right track. Look into the latest live REMOTE
security, cheaper than game cams;
Try SUPERCIRCUITS.COM order catalog.
V good for remote buildings & machinery too.

Funny...half of the people who post on this forum readily admit to digging on private land...ie; trespassing, sneaking, etc. If everyone shoots the artifact hunters that fit that criteria, there will be none left!

Leonard, get the liscense plate # anytime you see a suspiscious vehicle parked near your property. Easier to track down the owner then trying to figure out whose pic. is on the critter cam. Works great here catching poachers. If your pretty sure they are trespassing, let the air out of one tire. That way if they broke down or had some legit. reason to be there they have a spare tire. If not legit. it'll sure slow down a hasty escape.

im just wondering,what brand of beer did he leave you? what do poachers drink? wondering. thanks cliff.

why don't you mess with em bad . go buy a bunch of those 99 cent arrowheads and bury them where they have been digging , let em think they hit the jackpot next time , then have that live cam on em and post the morons being all happy with their finds on youtube!!!!!!!!!!

Got some unused IED practice rounds left over from Ft. Hood,.....I'm sure that would cure the problem!