Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dig site info

My wife and I are planing a digging trip to Texas this month and want to spend some time at some of the pay to dig sites. Was wondering if any of you have been over on Bill Arnold's new site to dig. How did you do and how was the overall experience? From what I understand bill is a great guy. I have bought points from him before and was always happy. Just want to know how the new site is and what one can expect. Thanks for any info.

Re: Dig site info

look for my post "Hill Country finds" from a couple of weeks back. All the points in the middle - including the broken montell base & the drill tip - were found in about 3 hours. After that our luck slowed down. Your right about Bill, tho. He's a great guy. The owner's name is Robert - another good guy. His family used to dig the place (I think), but they've grown up & lost interest. He's trying to sell the place so they're diggin it up as quick as they can. If ya go down that way, tell them Dave & Janice say hey. And take a cold coors light to Robert

Thanks D&J. Looks like you did good over at bill's We will call bill and add it to the spots we will dig. Got any other suggestions? We'll be in the area for a couple weeks and don't want to miss any good digging. Thanks again for the info. AL

Al the Boat Stone on the home page came from my dig. I do not know why she did not put where it was dug because he told her where. I dug a Darl Blade and a nice Marshall.
On my web site now.
Bill

My wife and I will be coming to dig with you Bill. Looking forward to seeing you and that country. I'll be talking to you in a couple days. AL

Bill,
How do I get to your web site? i have not seen it before.

g

look at www.txdigger.com