Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hey SH

Hey SH, Thanks for the reply the other day about the weather over there. I'm coming over from Tucson and will be digging with Nachos on Fri the 15th and will be hanging around the area for a few days and was wondering if you had some ideas on other digs in the area. I have never dug for points before and need a point in the right direction. From reading the forum it seem like you know what's going on in that area and know what you are doing. If you know of a good hand dig some were and want to go let me know and I'll pay for it just to have someone along that knows The ropes. I'd learn something and maybe we could find something too.
If you are interested let me know and I'll give you my email address and we could put something together.
Thanks, AL

Re: Hey SH

Al,
If you're at Nacho's and you want to find points, STAY THERE. I think that most would put his site far and away the premier site right now. Check the Austin Diggers web site, all the hot sites are listed with phone numbers, etc... Palmers, Chriseners(sp?),. A friend and I are going to Randy's Pay Dig on Saturday.

GOOD LUCK

g-man

Hey Douglas, I'm not looking for trouble just hoping for some info on good places to dig for a few days. Hell I don't have a clue what your area is like I'm a desert rat. What's wrong with Randy's? Just was wanting some info and thought I could hook up with someone for a day that knows what they are doing and try out a site. Was hoping to learn something about looking for points. Thanks,AL

Thanks G-man for the info. You guys are sure fortunate to live so close to so much good digging. Here in Arizona everything is off limits. Makes if tough to get a point. Wish you Lot's of luck at Randy's on Saturday. Thanks again, AL

Hey, anybody got anything good to say about the CAMP LIVE OAK site ?
Butch, If your looking in here, any finds lately?
If those Desert [ or is that Dessert ? ] rats show up, Any screen dig days this comming week or just hand dig ?

Black Toe, Did FRL really follow through with their threat to close ?