Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DRAWIN WAS RIGHT NEWS STORY

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Missing-Link-Scientists-In-New-York-Unveil-Fossil-Of-Lemur-Monkey-Hailed-As-Mans-Earliest-Ancestor/Article/200905315284582?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15284582_Missing_Link%3A_Scientists_In_New_York_Unveil_Fossil_Of_Lemur_Monkey_Hailed_As_Mans_Earliest_Ancestor

Re: DRAWIN WAS RIGHT NEWS STORY

I still dont know how to convert all those cryptic symbols into something readable but I assume
it probably deals with the fossil man on the Morning ABC news. 46 M old, size of a cat.

Years ago I saw a museum display with the various development changes and heights ranging from 2 1/2
feet to todays 6 footers. Now we have an 18 incher !

Keep looking down for that mouse sized Adam & Eve fossil !

No kidding? now what?

My only question on the evolution theory. Why didn't all of the monkeys evolve?

They did, where do you think politicians come from.

Because God picked out 1 species to evolve

From what I've read, Darwin could not accept his own theory towards the end of his life.

Wonder what we'll look like in a million years? Hope we don't start reverting back. Come to thing of it, I have seem some people that are already showing some of our ancesteral traits. Or mabbe they just haven't caught up yet.