Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TEMPLE SHOW

HEY WHO IS GOING TO THE TEMPLE SHOW???

ANYONE PLAN ON DIGGIN AT CHRISNERS THAT WEEKEND ?

HEY WHERE IS EVERYONE I DONT SEE AS MANY POST AS I USE TO !!

IM SURE YA'LL ARE FINDIN SOME GOODIES OUT THERE LETS SEE EM

Re: TEMPLE SHOW

I'm still here. Surface hunting has been slow. We aren't getting all the good rains everybody else is so there's too much dust covering up the good stuff. Only thing I found lately surface hunting was dung beetles. And they're getting aggressive.
Oh, we did have good luck at TJ's Sunday. Gonna try another one soon. More rain-less dust up north of here.

The South Austin Artifact Collectors will be set up in our usual spot , (The back row-11 tables)This year it will be Lee(LRP), Randy(Ndndig), Andy(C-tang),Casey(The Kid), And James(JW).This will be our 11th year and we will be bringing all of our recent finds to show. Oh yea, we display only, no sales,(WE are collectors like you! Hope to see you at the show!JUNE 6-7-Mayborn Convention center--Temple Texas. JW-James Wright

If the Douglas family can squeeze the show into their busy digging schedule surely Badger & SH
can do it.!

Cant commit this far out from the date due to transportation constraints but
Christners is so close to the show site it would seem logical to visit and make a dig try for something
like was just seen at the show .

Excuse Me, but I didn't see a Temple Show listed ? Is this a "Open" artifact show ?

Just curious. I have found a couple of artifacts lately and can`t seem to get any ideas of what they are. Maybe I can meet someone there that could give me an idea of what they are or who made them (?). I don`t want to sale them, just like finding them and learning about them.

Hope Y`all don`t mind I`ve been sitting back and reading for a couple of weeks learning.
My names Michael and I`m from Bastrop Co. I hope to meet one or two of Y`all in the future.

Well, Take care, Michael

I wouldent miss the Temple show its the best

11 tables JW, Thats a lot of TX flint ! sounds good.
For years I've been hearing about the Ctang that Ctang Andy
had found. Hope he can show it [ in a bullet proof
security frame !]

Coupla thoughts for your consideration. . . That 50 foot high, black curtained wall is a choice
location. What about rigging some rediculously HUGE very light weight picture or logo [ lightweight , like a couple of those 79 cent clear rain poncho s ]
No ideas ?? How bout just a SOUTH AUSTIN HAPPY FACE ?

Are you planning for both days ?

Nother thoughT since this is the event of the year. . . How about a " VISITORS SIGN IN BOOK " ?
[ secure the signing pen with a length of one inch link, chain ]

" THE KID " ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ?

Lemme guess ~ Casey thought up that monicar !

WELL I PLAN ON DIGGIN AT CHRISNERS AND WILL CATCH THE SHOW SATURDAY MIGHT CAMP OUT DUNNO FOR SURE

Lee, only one week to go. Just checked the 10 day WX forecast for the Moody area. Looks like great diggin & camping WX on both sides of the show.

One week lead time gives me enough time to strip the copper wire out of some traffic lights for the
$40. dig fee !

I'll probably dig Friday, camp, then hit the show early
Saturday.

Lee I thought I saw your complete camp / dig schedule posted . Under what topic ?

I'll be at the show but not at Christner's. I have a million things going on that weekend. I'll have to catch you guys at Christner's another day.