Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pics Kerr/Gillespie

Was just wondering opinions, on the I.D. of the one in the middle. The others all came from my place in Mt.Home area Gillespie/Kerr county line. My bird mound apparently, I did end up finding a mano ,Leonard had told me I should.Thanks! Photobucket The point in the middle is about 2.5 long and is my best surface find. Gillespie Co. between F-burg and Enchanted Rock of of FM965.

nice birdies

I love a nice bird point, and you sir have more than one. I love the one especially at 12 o'clock, too bad the tip is missing!

Re: nice birdies

Thanks glenn,I've grown to like them myself,since thats all Ican seem to find.12:oo is my finest point or non-point as it seems . Very Very valuable with the tip ,But I don't care I don't sell em. its an Edwards.

Re: nice birdies

Great stuff you are finding.
Seems like about the same mix of what comes out of my digging hole I need to take some time off and clean the rust off of the tools.

Re: pics Kerr/Gillespie

Very good show, I dont wonder that people find points as delicate and intricate as your favorite, almost complete.
It couldnt have been used for anything utilitarian.!

I'm thinkin you already had a good look for that larger point with no luck, me too.
In the Overstreet 10th there is one solitary exact copy under FAIRLAND. I never
found any Fairlands even close to yours.

Thanks guys ,Iappreciate your interest, and SH you are right as usual; Fairland is as close as I can get too .The ear is not broke ,but reworked. Is mine a good example ,also seems like a point I have'nt seen alot of, any thoughts? Dig On!

It sure look's like it's in the Darl family, maybe a Zephyr?

MAN DUDE YOUR SMOKIN SOME NICE POINTS IS THIS A PERSONAL DIG OR PAY DIG

DIDNT I DIG BY U AT CHRISNERS B 4

Hey Lee its my personal dig I only have 10 accres ,but I have a little diggin.

HEY GLAD YOU HAVE A NICE PLACE 2 HUNT GOOD LUCK