Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Great day at Rolands (photos)

Not bad for a couple of first timers. There treasures to us.

Re: Great day at Rolands (photos)

Where there are brokes , completes will follow.
It's fun to keep trying !

ROLANDS HUH WELL U WERENT THERE 2 DAY TO WIPE THE SWEAT OFF ME BROW !!! IT WAS LIKE HADES OUT THERE BUT FOR 15 MIN OF DIGGIN I DID WELL IN MY OPINION A BROKE DRILL , BROKE BASE MARSHALL , A WORKED BASE AND A COMPLETE FRIDAY KNIFE CRUDELY DONE

ITS THERE FOR THE GETTIN JUST HAS 2 BE FOUND

MAN I GOT THERE LATE LIKE NOON AND AFTER SURFACE HUNTIN AND THE SHORT TIME I DUG I WAS GETTIN DIZZY LOL

HEADED DOWN TO THAT DEEP HOLE ON THE LEFT ANDF JUMPED IN SPENT MORE TIME SWIMMIN THAN I DID DIGGIN

BUT HAD A GREAT TIME ANYHOW !!!! HAPPY 4TH ALL GOOD LUCK DIGGIN

Thats awesome. When we went it was me, my wife, and our two little ones ages 7 and 9. They dug there little butts off. It was very hot but you could hardly pull them away to cool down in the river. I wish I could figure out how to put the pictures of them diggin. They are so cute covered in dirt. The whole family is hooked we all woke up the next morning and had dreams of finding arrowheads.