Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
4th of July shelter finds

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: 4th of July shelter finds

The second pedernales came from Williamson Co.The rest are from Bell Co.Pretty warm out there.Take plenty of water.I ran out,not very smart.

any pics of shelter

Since i don't get to dig, i love seeing the places you find them. Nice finds!

beautiful finds!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Just recived the new Overstreet[great book]and noticed the new point named Austin,thought i would look at some of my collection and see if i had any.To my suprise,POOF!!!Their it was exactly like the book quotes,a bevele on each left face.The first PIC.And to think all this time i thought it was a perd.

It does make it interesting when a new point type comes out. I remember when the Pipe Creek biface came out in the books. I had three of them and just thought they were broken. Actually had them in the bucket with the rest of the brokes.

drew
Just recived the new Overstreet[great book]and noticed the new point named Austin,thought i would look at some of my collection and see if i had any.To my suprise,POOF!!!Their it was exactly like the book quotes,a bevele on each left face.The first PIC.And to think all this time i thought it was a perd.

Do I assume its that 2nd Perd in?
Aint got my book yet. . . Is it a stand alone name or like Comanche Perd? AusPerd ?

Re: Austin Point

Its the first point in both pics Hal.The bigger better looking point,its even better looking than the ones in the book.Exept the one from Fayette Co.All the rest are from Austin Co.I guess thats where they get the name from.I found mine in Bell Co.Its is a stand alone name Hal[Austin Point]HappyThanksGiving

Re: Austin Point

Im still calling it a Pedernales.Thats what an Austin point is,a re-workerd perd with a bevele on each left face!!!!!!!!