Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
T.J. Jennings

Has anyone been to T.J. Jennings recently? I have been to Nachos and was wondering if T.J has been producing. We are interested in screen dig so any recent finds or advice will be appreciated. I understand thay have opened a new dig site? Any kind words for the old digger. Thanks!

Re: T.J. Jennings

TJ is going to start digging in a new midden soon. The one Douglas is referring to, TJ tried to lease it out to just 5 or 6 diggers, but decided against it later.

Probably won't. The one that he was trying to lease out was half dug out when we left there two weeks ago. Arizona Al was there a few days later. So I'm sure that one is gone. This is a new one closer to the entrance. More recent point types, ie, a prehistoric midden, not archaic, so more the bird points, less perd's, marshalls, etc.

I and two other guys finished off that midden on the 4th. It is completely gone. We worked on it for two days. There is still some good stuff on the site. Is it like it was three months ago when I was getting three points to some buckets, no, at least not in that midden but like all screen digs there are good days and bad days. My last day there the last bucket on the two tables from a new spot came up with a big and nice Perd and a hand full of broke's. I wished we had another couple hours on the spot.You just seem to know when the dirt is going to pay. How, I don't know, but you guys and gal's that screen know what I saying. I get a good feeling that this weekend there, will produce some pictures on this forum next week. If I could get there I'd be there. Good luck to those lucky enough to be there.I have had some tough days at Nacho's too, but I've also had some spectacular days there.
Happy Hunting. AL. C