Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nazi pin

Photobucket

Re: Nazi pin

This is part of my Gfriends collection of WWII stuff....I just had an appraisal of it...could be worth 50,000............

WHERE DID SHE GET THOSE I COLLECT OLD NAZI STUFF AND THEY BOTH LOOK LIKE REPRODUCTIONS IN MY OPINION AND IF THEY WHERE AUTHENTIC THERE VALUE WOULD BE AROUND 250 TO THE MAX OF 500 EACH MAYBE MORE IF THEY WERE IN THAT GOOD OF CONDITION TO THE RIGHT COLLECTOR ...

IM LOOKING AT THREE HELMETS RIGHT NOW A SS A LUFTWAFFE AND A TANK HELMET THERE WANTONG AROUND 800 EACH BUT I FEEL A MORE REALISTIC PRICE WOULD BE 200 T0 300 EACH MAX BUT AS WITH ANYTHING ITS WORTH WHAT SOMEONES WILLING TO PAY AND THE SELLER IS WILLING TO ACCEPT

GOOD LUCK HOPE THEY APPRAISE FOR THE FIGURE YOUR SHOOTING FOR !!

The 1925 pin is a district political badge issued to civilian Nazi party members who worked the neighborhoods encouraging people to join the party. The pin with the wings and propeller indicates Luftwaffe but is not consistent with any existing designs. The bayonet appears to be an M5, the 1954 version for the U.S. Garand rifle.

Wow A few more years they could be worth 100K

I have some stuff my Grandfather brought home.When he was in the war back then I may be sitting on a fortune

Redman........thanks a lot for the info...we did a lil research and came to the same conclusion....and well, we also came to the conclusion that the estimate Lee gives is a little more correct! Thanks to all for the input, I actually just posted the pic so my Stepdad could view them in better detail!