Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
July 30 A Friday on a Thursday

Digging today and watching and hoping the rain would come I found a Friday Blade 5 1/2 inches long and 2 1/2 inches wide alond with some Perds, and others. Only problem the blade had a small part (one corner missing). Guess which one is going to the good ole Dr. Gomer or should I leave it the way it is?

Re: July 30 A Friday on a Thursday

Thanks for the compliment. I do think I will send it to the good doctor. I sent a Covington to him recently just to see what the results would be. I was AMAZED along with everyone I showed it to on after getting it back. I do not know what kind of material or magic the doctor uses but if a person wants a "complete" point for display and even a conversation piece he is the one to send it to. Dig Hard, Dig Deep, Dig!

Is it just me or dose the small tip on the left look like it is part of the perd on the top left?

That is exacty what I thought, but it does not fit.

I hate it when FRIDAY's come on a Thursday... my last FRIDAY was a Tuesday night... lol

Photobucket

I see you know exactly how it feels.