Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fallcreek 8-8-09

Would have been a heck of a paddle drill and a perdiz?
Photobucket

Re: Fallcreek 8-8-09

That is impressive, good candidate for the good Doctor to put a 5 inch drill bit on !

How did you get those points to stick on upside down on that ceiling fan blade ??

Good finds there Travis. Always a heartbreaker to find a drill minus the tip.

Hal......it's past 6pm!! What are you still doing up?
Actually that's the top of our outdoor rocking chair. I sanded them down and painted them green, blue and sanded them down again in places and put a heavy glaze over them. There our turquoise rockers. You must have thought I was competing for you in the "trick photography" genre.
Photobucket

Re up late Trav, just wanted to see if anybody noticed !

This is the second dig in a row that you have found something really large [ and well made ]in a bird point
camp so they actually did know how to make something larger than just bird points. . . [ why not a 4 inch perdiz ?]

Yeah that's a good point about large pieces of flint in a birdpoint camp. Good quality out here on Fallcreek too. Richard has some really nice points.

Trav, look what I found yesterday. .
You found a drill base you know must have had something long and thin on it. I got the drill bit part with no hint of what the
base may have looked like.

Photobucket

I would prefer it be an ANDICE base !

That's halarious Hal. If your going to make a base then I will add a 6 inch tip to mine

Hal, I think that one is supposed to have a perdiz base!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . !

Photobucket

Well, after looking at that pic I think maybe it's supposed to have a kerrville knife base.

that's funny