Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TJ dig 8-23-09

Photobucket looks like you left one for me this is a 1/2 day finds

Re: TJ dig 8-23-09

Man, that's a good haul for a half day. An angostura, marshall, and a pandale? Thanks for the showing.

Photobucket A friend of mine found this Pandale on his 1/2 day dig

Melvin's sister found a good pandale, think that was the only one of the day. Lot of angostura's were coming out Saturday, SH found the first one. First trip it was Andice and Martindales, second trip Kinney's and Bells. Seemed like each area that they dug into had a particular point type that was the predominant find of the day.

Nice going Flo, thats enough pieces to keep your interest up [ and hopeing ].
Te's come back is true enough, maybe youse guys burned through the Andice / Bell section last visit.
Still good to find things very old.

Couple questions::
Was your 1/2 day in the chill of the morning or the dusty afternoon furnace time ?

Did you get any of the leftover Brisket ?

sweet!

I dont know about any brisket but I know it was hot in the furnace and that paper thin Bandy made me cry a little bit but putting my first Angostura in the case made me feel better

I think it was the parents of one of the guys out there helping with the bobcat and backhoe work. They were there all three times we went. Fixed brisket and the trimmings. They were parked up against the back fence. About 11:00 you could smell the onions and other vittles being cooked. Sure made us suffer, knowing all we had was cold roadkill sandwiches. They invited us over to eat, but there were 8 in our bunch, not counting the other folks out there, and we'd of eaten all their food. Poor old Hal was right downwind of them, and all he brought was a banana. I didn't know if they would be out there Sunday.

Hey Flo-town, was just wondering if your half day was on the screen or in the midden? Nice finds ,just as Ive come to expect from you DIG ON MAN!

Screen dig I wont pay $$$ to hand dig unless its in Williamson Co.

Wiliamson Co. must be a real hotbed for flint goodies ,that is where alot of your collection come from correct? Good stuf thanks Flo-town

Anybody we know booked for Monday to report who will get the last bucket of dirt with the last point
from the last day of the TJCW site ?

Hopefully by the end of the day ,or sooner , that person will turn out to be me!

I hope you clean house Will. There was one spot we sure wish we could have hit, over by the fence line next to the Arrowhead Guest Ranch. There was just no shade in that area, and was kinda far for them to bring loads to the shade. I have one of those tent/gazebo's I'd bought at Academy that would have covered the table. But would have had to move it everytime they dumped a load. Sure thought about taking it. Good luck and if you happen to find a perfect andice, it's probably the one I dropped and lost. So save it for me please, I'll get it from you later.

Good deal Will, best of luck to you.

The omens are good, , , Wx overcast with temps under 100*
If the brisket lady is still cookin, go fer it !