Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
9-10-09 MUDFEST FINDS ON NUECES

After about 5" of rain Wed. nite......went over to the dig to see what surfaced....
some of these were surface finds...others just diggin....in the MUD.....sure felt good though after hardly any rain in 2 years! River is up and flowing....was almost to the point where there was NO water in the river in front of our place..............the Rain Gods must have heard the prayers!

Re: 9-10-09 MUDFEST FINDS ON NUECES

roland,
i had a great time diggin on Tuesday. thank you very much. I do not have my camera with me, but i will post my finds over the weekend. Your place is one of the best camps I've been on, and i guarantee you there will be excellent finds coming out of it for months/years to come. i found a broken corner tang, several broken big blades, and of course the Montell i showed you. i did not get a chance to show you the SWEET Perd i found. It is nice with a needle tip, long drooping ears, and excellent chipping. Some friends and i are going to schedule a trip there soon.

gman

He yroland, i have been sending you some rain from north texas. looks like it made it down there.

Pouring buckets in georgetown right now. We need it something fierce. All the wells have been going dry for the last couple months.

Diddo from the Kerr/Gillespie Co. line. Prayers are answered! you should see all the old brush piles burning

i'll see about sending a little more this weekend.

Good going Roland, how do you like that midden mud ? I always figured its particularly
ornerary due to all the cooked fats residue !

Nice offer trav, 3 months late but nice. How bout ordering just some modest daily downpours over a week.