Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
a good day from about a week ago

Photobucket
HOLY COW i actually posted a pic!!! (thanks to SH)
two edgewood, broke scallorn, Marshall Marcos and perd. brown point to the right of pedernales is unidentified, but butterknife thin. bottom row has a triangular blade and my first kerville knife!! ker knife was kinda crude but has neat feature, on bottom near base the flint has a well worn concavity on each side that looks like a shaft straightener!

Re: a good day from about a week ago

Good show Tucker. Rain has washed a lot of new finds up, I just gotta make the time and do a little surface hunting.

Hell of a day Tucker. Half that would make my day. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Hunting, AL.C

Wow, this is a surprise. ! Up to now we have been only hearing about Pipe Creeks & bird points.
Thats a great selection for a one day outing.
In another posting you have describled finding Paleo in the immediate area. . . THE MIND BOGGLES WITH THE POSSIBILITIES.

Good show

very nice

Thanks guys I can't wait to get back down there, because all of the good finds came late in the day. So we left when we were right on a sweet spot, cause it was dark, and then it rained the next couple of days, can't wait to see what washed out of the wall.

Ehe brown point to the right of the perd look's like it might be a resharpened La Jita.