Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Awesome surface finds

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Awesome surface finds

drew, you have had an incredible month

Christ Almighty, awesome surface finds. Not that I or anyone would jump your claim but what county are they from?

WWwHeeee, king of the base tangs ! Were you shaking ?
Most people couldnt make those kinds of finds on a dealers table at a flint show.

I cant understand how that CT was available for picture taking ? Would have thought it would have been in the UPS van on the way to the good doctor.

Just a few from my Grandmothers colletion.She found them in Bell Co.back in the 1950's

AHHHH- - - - HA !!!!!

That explains it . . . Texas was a whole different world a half a century ago. Some of the old timers' tales [ your grandmother included ] makes it sound like it was still Indian territory.

The huge number of KNOWN camps that are now gorgeous interstates and houses is astounding.
Surface hunters used buckets to bring home their finds.

Still wonderfull finds though. With the avalanch of new people its a " new Texas" now, I just witnessed one of the big downers for modern 21st century surfacers. . . .

Fresh boot tracks in the mud the day after a rain right across a favorite area.!