Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
CHRISNERS RANCH

IVE ONLY POSTED HERE ONE OTHER TIME SO FORGIVE ME IF IM INTRUDING. IVE HUNTED FOR POINTS SINCE I WAS 14YO WITH MY DAD AND I HAVE A PASSION FOR THEM. MY COLLECTION IS PROBABLY SMALL COMPARED TO YA'LLS, BUT SINCE IVE BEEN DIGGING AT RICHARDS IVE IMPROVED THE QUANTITY AND QUALITY OF MY COLLECTION. IVE BEEN DIGGIN AT RICHARDS NOW FOR ABOUT THE PAST YEAR AND ITS A AWSOME PLACE WITH NUMEROUS SITES TO DIG AT. IVE ALSO FOUND THAT RICHARD, MARY, BILL, & SHERYL ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO GET TO KNOW AND WELCOME YOU LIKE GOOD OLE FRIENDS. I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO FIND THE TAN COLORED BLADE & ROOT BEER CASTROVILLE THAT ARE PICTURED TOGETHER IN THE CHRISNERS RANCH SECTION OF LOCAL PAY DIGS. WELL THERES ALOT MORE THAT CAN BE SAID ABOUT RICHARD, HIS GANG & HIS AWSOME RANCH BUT IM SURE EVERYONE WHO GETS THE CHANCE TO SPEND A LITTLE DIG TIME OUT THERE WILL HAVE THE SAME TO SAY! HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS IN THE TRENCHES!

Re: CHRISNERS RANCH

Some pic's of your finds would be nice to see.

Re: CHRISNERS RANCH

Kev, Are you kidding about intruding by posting ? Have you seen some of the posts under other catagories ? Feel free !

We went out to Chrisners yesterday just to cruise the place and see how Digfest is shapeing up.

Got a complimentary one load of screen dirt.

Photobucket

Badger got a sm blade. . .

Photobucket

We did not even get the whole table finished, dirt was too damp from recent rains [ note dirty gloves ]

Photobucket

No problem with flowing creeks, they are all bedrock bottomed.

Photobucket

Big hill at Lee's place [ fulton holler ] had a guide dog all the way.

Photobucket

Skyshot of Fulton resident

Photobucket

Flint, the dog showed us around the cut below high camp. Hard to make out in the little pic but the groundwater was really GUSHING out of a small crack in the limestone [ soon to be a shelter cave in about 5K yrs ?

Photobucket

Still in the high camp cut, very impressive [ nice to hear the tinkle of a waterfall after the drought!

Photobucket