Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A formal introduction

Hi everybody, ice been posting for a couple of weeks now and I realized that I never really introduced myself, I just hopped on in. My name is Tucker and I've been digging for almost a year now, but surface hunting all of my life. I do all of my digging in Kendall county around kendalia. I have only been digging one midden but since I sort of established my self as the local arrowhead collector I've recieved two imvitations to dig other peoples property with known camps. Our midden produces a wide range of points, datewise ( is that a word?) and of variety. Since I started digging I've tried to learn as much as I can about the people that used to inhabit this land, which led me to austindiggers.com. The site has been my favorite resource as every on it has been nothing but accomidating, helpful, and generally pleasent. Thanks to all and i look forward to becoming a contributor and sharing the little bit I know.
-Tucker

Re: A formal introduction

Welcome aboard. You should get some good advice and directions on this board. And a little humor.

Welcome Tucker, Sounds like you are one lucky feller to have a place to dig. Living in Arizona, I have none, as in O. No digging in Arizona. Think I need to start looking for a place over in the hill country.
Happy Hunting. AL.C

your pretty close to me Tucker, and Ialso have been digging maybe 2 years. Surface hunter since childhood, I wish I'd have started digging a long time ago. Be great to meet you sometime. Welcome and Dig On!

Its a known tradition on this site to new diggers that they send me their first Clovis point , At times i will accept a complete andice instead so keep me informed OK