Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NO DIGGING!!!

I guess ill be doing alot of surface hunting this weekend.To muddy to dig.Im sooo sad.....

Re: NO DIGGING!!!

How bad can it be ?? Not anymore than 16 inches fell this past week on any one place in TX !

Tomorrow could be a clue of whats ahead. I just checked the WX for next week. . . .Tues to Sat
inclusive, scattered T-storms over most of TX !

A grim omen for anyone that lived through the 2007 El Nino torrents !

I know,I saw the forcast Hal!!!I feel like im living in Seattle Wa.O'well ill dig in the mud if i have to.

Its a dirty job but its gotta be done, , , drought or deluge !

Photobucket

Now the sun umbrella reverts to its proper use. . . . .

Photobucket

Not much complete but there might be some big ones after it dries out, , ,in my throw mud !

Photobucket

In fact, those are 3 fully complete points.
Asside from the Marshall, big Perd " tip " has been reworked to a very nice scraper.
Small Perd must have broken, owner nicely re worked it so as not to show the flat fracture.

HaHa!! I knew the mud wouldnt stop you Hal....Great job

Last time TX had an El Nino induced rain every day pattern, I was very very young.

I really dont want to live through that again.

See front page, bottom. . . top row icons. . . DEC - JAN 2**7

iVE LOOKED AT THAT before Hal.Your pretty insane.I dont know if i could dig in those conditions.Maybe if i wore my flottys.