Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
river finds

heres a few of my finds from the last few months
all surface finds from creeks and rivers in my area

Re: river finds

forgot the catahoula

Nice points, is that long one petrified wood?

Great finds Roy! Those look like points I find here in Montgomery County. You hunting in East, Texas? Thanks for sharing.

hello tucker
the long point and the middle row are petrefiedwood,
johnny these points are from peach creek and the sanjacinto,weve met on stewerts creek.i go by my middle name jason.are going to the digfest?

Well I'll be dang. Where have you been hiding? I'm glad to see you are still pulling some points from the river. We've been out a couple of times and have found one here and there. It's time for a good flushing of the rivers and creeks.

We aren't going to make it to digfest (bow hunting). We actually went to Chrisner's yesterday for a quick hand dig. We pulled a couple of points but nothing great. I lost interest when I saw how muddy it was. One we get a good flushing, get ahold of J.P. and we will hit a few areas.

You haven't lost the touch Roy, very nice. Is there a lot of petrified wood pieces in the areas you are hunting ? The fossil trip we once had around Jasper TX had "pieces" the size of complete trees but in a very localised area.
Happy days comming, Droughts' over

hey sh
im finding about 5*% petrefied wood aroundhere.
i'll see you at digfest