Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hmmm , not much chatter here

i guess everyone has either left already , or your all trying to rest up before the dig lol , well we have the truck loaded and were leaving out sometime in the morning . when you see the biggest red truck pull up come say hello , thats jerry n trish lol

Re: hmmm , not much chatter here

This may be an obvious question that has been overlooked by myself but what time does digging start? I'm getting up real early sunday and I didn't see anywhere what time the digging will begin, or when people will start arriving.

I believe that richard is opening up 6:30ish

We are all gathering at the BARN - Then driving in to the dig the back way

We will be camping out Sat - We are arriving early sat afternoon for some Sat evening get to gether with any of the campers 8) HINT HINT!!!

See you bright and early!!

lol tucker you are as bad as i am , i went a did the redneck thing and drew my own map , then i saw the link a few min ago to print a map out , sure hope im more observant when it comes to digging , michelle check your email , it has my cell number to call me while were on our way down if anything drastic happens and the dig is , ill say no more , taboo lol

email the nukmber again .. I didn't get it in email

ok sent it agin , check your windows mail . sent it there , not yahoo mail

Is there any extra cost to camp? If not I might be there around 7 or 8, is that too late?

No charge campin

Nighty Night!

BRING DRY FIRE WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerry
i guess everyone has either left already , or your all trying to rest up before the dig lol , well we have the truck loaded and were leaving out sometime in the morning . when you see the biggest red truck pull up come say hello , thats jerry n trish lol

jerry, any writting on the doors or other identifying lights or hardware, in case a few
other similar red trucks show up ?

Official sunup is 0729. Official, in the hole, start of digging is 0730. IF we convoy to the site on the hard surface road, plan to leave the garage area at
0700. I think Richard said they would have the front gate checkin operating from 0600 but there is plenty of space to hangout around the garage area for early birds.

Free camping. Some guests arrive Saturday morn, pay the 20 bucks to dig and explore any area
except the vicinity of the special Sunday event.

Last year quite a few people came back on Monday.

Wait wait wait - first. We are super excited.

Second- so we can show up today and start exploring/digging - just not in the area for 20 bucks each?

Third - who wants to adopt a young couple for their first dig? we typically are rock honders)

We just need someone to show us the ropes - maybe point us towards a good area. I know, much like fishermen, rock hounders keep their honey holes secret.

Morning!

You can come Sat .. WE are campoing out there tonight..

There is a 1/2 day (6hr0 rate for any other day than "The Fest" .. So if you come in Sat, you can surface hunt or dig at any of the other camps. The came that we are on for DIGFEST isn;t open to digging untill SUnday.

Anyone wanting to camp, come on down.. WE are going to be camping the same area as last year (Look for the smoke signals! heh) .. If you want to come today come to our camp and hang out and chatter and shoot the flint!

NO CHARGE for campin! Just bring your TP and find a nice tree though.. This IS campin inthe woods!

BE AT THE BARN AND PAY YOUR ENTRY FEE SUNDAY MORNING OR YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR TICKETS FOR THE DRAWING AND WITHOUT A TICKET YOU CANNOT GET INTO THE DIGFEST AREA