Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Digfest

The point that Pete found was beautiful. The thing was translucent. I was nervous as heck when he let me hold it and check it out.It is nicer than the picture shows.
I would like to give a big thanks to everyone involved in setting up Digfest, Michelle,Chrisners, all the people who donated door prizes, and etc. Even though it was a bit soggy I had a blast.I am glad that I got to meet and dig with some nice folks.
I found a nice little blade and some other brokes and it was a good time.
Looking foreward to the next one.
Maybe when it dries out maybe we can get a group together to go down there and dig again????
Thank you again to everyone.

Re: Digfest

I'm not done with that camp

How come you didnt mention ME in the credits ??
I made those gorgeous flourecent orange ARROWS
pointing to the camping area !

we would have been lost without your arrows Sh. Two big thumbs up to you !!!!!lol

yup hal . you need credit ! it was a pleasure meeting all of you , Michelle . Dawn , you Hal . and so many more i cant remember them all , everyone was just a pleasure to be around , the guys who brought there points to show , wow what an eye full !
hey Hal the fella from Oklahome found another one later about an hour before we left ! he moved over to the hole next to trish and found one , i moved out to the outer banks and found two within three minutes of each other , when i figure out how to post pics ill show em to ya , but anyway it was a pleasure metting and digging with everyone , had a great time and was so much drama free i almost fell asleep driving to Dallas last nite lol .

jerry
yup hal . you need credit ! it was a pleasure meeting all of you , Michelle . Dawn , you Hal . and so many more i cant remember them all , everyone was just a pleasure to be around , the guys who brought there points to show , wow what an eye full !
hey Hal the fella from Oklahome found another one later about an hour before we left ! he moved over to the hole next to trish and found one , i moved out to the outer banks and found two within three minutes of each other , when i figure out how to post pics ill show em to ya , but anyway it was a pleasure metting and digging with everyone , had a great time and was so much drama free i almost fell asleep driving to Dallas last nite lol .

DAM J, thats a terrible story. . . . I distinctly remember you stating very firmly. . .
" ALL I WANT TO FIND IS JUST ONE "

Sorry I cant remember the Okie's name right now, I did talk to him. 6 hours from Ok city.

Very slowly I see more & more people went back even with the drizzle, I would have gone back. . .if for nothing else than to take pics.
From the very many morning finds even by surfacers & first timers, I was predicting every single person would have come out with at least one worked piece.

Plan to get a house haulin contract around the same time next year, You, Trish and Big Red could easily
become a part of the digfest attractions !

Thanks Hal you missed it! I made Jerry carry me on his back across the creek to the other side BOY did you miss it! On the way back to the site Jerry was carrying me on his back, Oh my god Trish the creek raised 6 inches more! Oh Oh Oh i thought he was going to fall with me on his back!!!! Ha! Ha! We were so muddy going back to the trucj we was trying to think of a way to get into the truck stop to take a shower ,Jerry said they wouldn't let us in like this! Ha Ha! Jerry said he's installing a shower!!!!! Thank you I had so much fun meeting people and digging! You can use my microwave anytime!!!!!!