Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HOT TOPIC RUMOR COMPLETELY UNTRUE

Some people have been saying that SH was not actually at digfest at all this year.

UNTRUE

My POA certificate is on the left side eighth row of pics up from the very BOTTOM of the front page
Digfest 09 icon.

Considering that the posting is practically a deathbed effort, very good job.

As far as " getting with Hal later and putting names to the pictures ", , , , FORGET IT. . . . .
You know who you are, I dont fancy sitting down in front of a PC screen real close with someone thats
got the Plauge !

Here's some general notes that you can mentally transfer over to the front page pics,;

Happy Birthday again KATHERYN , nice pressie.

CHRIS & BRIDGET, I know who you are, I wrote your names down.

Special family recognition to; ; ; MIKE, TERESA, JEREMY and SKEETER.
They had the right attitude to inject some needed humor into the tough hobby of digging. They
"planted " the holloween skull for anyone visiting them at their dig area. Laughter really amplifies in
those deep drainage cuts.
ALSO . . . I commend them for digging expertise. Working as a family, I met them [ and the skull ]on Saturday in a secret select cut below an old camp.
Starting at the bottom and working upslope, pushing behind them some of the ugliest material a digger ever saw. Huge boulders, Old throw, entire trees originally pushed over the edge, " new growth" ground
brush. In general, a long ignored area that was covered over before it was properly dug. . . .
They were doing very well.

While putting words, names and WooHoos between the just posted pictures may never happen. . . .
If anyone reading this has a picture on two they would like to have imortalised forever on the digfest 09 board. . . PLEASE EMAIL THEM TO MLLE.

"End of dig" pic of all the finds could never have happened. . . over 100 people standing there with their hands out !
Only Pat patroled the entire camp site recording finds, maybe she could share just a few of at least those spectacular needle tipped birdies.

I threatened to a get a pic of black belt surfacer ROY from E TX. . . By Saturday camping time, he had a half a pocket of surface finds. Best a slightly damaged yellow, shiney flint Gower. [ We also dug side by side for a few hours Saturday and both
didnt even find a flake with work on it.]

I may order two AUSTIN DIGGER magnetic signs for Difest 10 to put on the doors of BIG RED !

Re: HOT TOPIC RUMOR COMPLETELY UNTRUE

Ahh. . . more proof ! I was just cruising through all those pics again more slowly. . .
I found a second pic of ME [ with my best party hat on] Put the marker on the right of the page down at about the 60% area, right side, next to the pic of the lucky guy that chose the tools on the big yellow board !

hey ya Hal , yea i would have to say you there . dont think ive ever seen a hat like that black and purple top hat you were wearing lol .

give me an email address and ill email you the pics we have . including the pic of pete's point as it came out of the ground before it was cleaned up .

Jer, I can only afford a tall hat, unlike some people that can afford a 30 foot Tall red Corvette !

Anybody, Pls Email pics to MICHELLE@AUSTINDIGGERS.COM