Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DIGFEST 2009 !! PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR PICTURES OF YOUR FINDS!

hellooo to all!

Just wanted to again thank everyone for a great digfest 2009! It was a very nice calming dig!

The plan was for after lunch show and tell and pictures .. But , because of the rain and all.. I didn't get the chance to see or take pictures of most of the items that you diggers found!

I would like to add as many pictures and finds to the Digfest2009 page as I can get!

If you would all PLEASE email me with your pictures from the dig if you took any and please take pictures of your finds and email them to me as well!

It would be great if you did!!

Thanks again and thanks to all the wonderful people that attended this years FEST!

Michelle

Re: DIGFEST 2009 !! PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR PICTURES OF YOUR FINDS!

PS:

You can also POST them in here and I will snatch them off the message board and put them on the page!

So you can reply to this message with pictures as well!

Thanks!

Big Red at the camping area. Not the best overall shot but its better than what you have up now.

Photobucket

The guy on the right is Super surfacer sleuth ROY [ from E TX ] Notice he's looking down even when
he's not in some drainage !

Digfest 09

I've made plans with Dr Gomer to repair this one.

Chris Johnson