Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FRONT PAGE - SECOND LOOK

Did you notice that if Tatum wants to see what her broken point would have looked like when
new all she has to do is look at Kevin's find. Two pics down.
Randy's random variety finds are very special.
That may be a complete base tang that had a lot of use. I have a couple that are shaped almost circular also. Everybody likes Andice not only for their unique shape but also for their age.
The one below it is an oldie too, looks like a Martindale.

Scaling out that nicely shaped Perd, with a modest point would be a ***ping 4 1/4 inches ! stretch that to a more slender point = 4 1/2. WOW

For a lot of people thats a candidate for Dr Gomer !

Re: NEW FRNT PG MLLE PSTG 10 - 26 - 09

Regarding the new picture on the front page, of the two sweet little cherubs. . . . .

Is Mlle trying to suggest one of them is HERSELF ???

I'd like to see a COA on that one !!

Photobucket

Who could spend 56 years slingin dirt ?

Re: FRONT PAGE - SECOND LOOK

I was thinking the same thing, a lot alike! I've been wanting to get that pic on here for a while, every since Janie AKA Blacktoe posted a pic of her hubbies point that mine looked like as well. Only his was more symetrical and minus the small chips to the tip of the point. All of our points no matter whole or pieces are true treasures!!!!

Hay there kevin!

Send me a picture and I will get you on the front page as well!!!! G-10 to a Rock ! Dosen't matter to me ! As long as its something that YOU like, send it along for the others to gaulk at !!

PS: ANd YES! That IS me playin in the dirt on the front page! They were building a pool, I was more interested in the sand!

Need proof " HOW TIME FLIES ". . . . . ?
Look at the script on the AD logo at the top of this page. . .Now compare it to the script of the logo
at the top of the front page.

The front page HOLLOWEEN script was done at exactly this same time LAST YEAR. Never changed back.

Good to see the dancing old gang back on the frt pg BUT it was a bit of a shock to see the black backround lock in after a year of pastel blue.

Wonder what spirits and stuffed animals might show up for this years holloween dig party ?