Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Recent Findss

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Recent Findss

Wow nice stuff, is that an enormous broke golondorina, and also a little angostura next to bottom? And what are youcalling that one with the pointy stem? Nice finds kudos on that awesome bulverde!!oh and Are those surface finds, I see lots of patina

No Tucker.They were all dug out of a new camp i just started digging,lots of early and middle archaic falling out. Im still trying to typology the non beveled Nolan?If thats what it is,so i was told...

Hmm, I don't know about that unbeveled Nolan, never heard of it but that certainly doesn't mean that isn't what it is. Sounds like a cool camp to be diggin'. And hey let's cross our fingers and hope you can pull out an andice, since it's early archaic...

Excellent Drew, Early archaic is good.
Hope you dont mind too much if I call that top rt Perd "clunky" [ hard to tell from pics ]
but that is pretty much what I was suggesting the perforator was made from in Tuck's last
finds posting.

Not at all Hal.Clunky,chunky unfinished perd,pretty fuggly.

pretty sweet finds there Drew. Congrats

Thanks Eric.I see you do your artifact hunting in Bell and Will.Co.Thats where i do alot of my digging also.Good area!

Williamson cty is loaded with them. I have a sweet little creek and an area on the san gabriel that a couple of buddies lets me surface hunt. then I live about 1 miles from the lampassas river.I usually find a few good ones after every rain.
Since we stomp around in the same areas maybe we can get together some day and go hunt down a few.

The San Gabriel is full of camp and so is the Lampassas.Great Rivers.Do you dig also,or just surface hunt?

I love to dig but its harder to get permission to dig than surface hunt so I surface hunt more.