Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A few from dads collection

Photobucket Photobucket all from one mound in Florence

Re: A few from dads collection

Wow love that sweet perd above the brown Covington, very nice collection wicked drill too, I'm pretty sure you know which one I'm talkin about lol. How long is it?
P.s. I'd like to see the rest of that collection

WOW youre dad has a awesome collection thank you for sharing .... it runs in the family and thats a good thing you enjoy the same things your dad does

i hope to run into you again need knapping advice im gettin frustrated lol

take care keep posting enjoy seeing youre finds and knapped points

i would love to knapp some points make a atlatl and go deer and hog huntin with it thats is when the catfishing is slow lol

your dad has an awesome collection

Very nice. I would say that frame is from a section of camp Dad was working where the Montell and Williams family used to setup. Just a smattering of the usual visitors. Including grand father Nolan ?
Glaringly, almost hard to believe is the complete absence of the most prolific point found in TX
[ sorry Tuck, I took that one to be a Monty ! ]

SAD, ,[ San Ant Dgr ], , , WHAT I never heard of such a thing. . . ! We all know there is a bow hunting
catagory, and an atlatl hunter would be legal to hunt at this time but is there a blank space to fill in
a record bag if done with an atlatl ?

So that we may see you posting here for years to come, may I respectfully suggest you get in
a LOT of practice with the atlatl before facing down a ****ed off Havelina.

Or have the .44 ready if you need a second shot !

that's some great frames. I love the drills. Thanks for sharing wit us.

I have been drooling on that drill for years. I think it is the best I have ever seen. The tip is round ( not wore down ), I cant remember the exact length but its every bit as long as it looks.