Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
early bird finds

got up with the sun this morning to dig before work, and it really paid off.
Photobucket
really got into them, i only found three brokes (not pictured)
Photobucket
the big ole blade is pretty thick, thought it was a late stage preform till i saw the edge wear.
Photobucket
some pretty good ones, castro ear is repaired not broke,but montell has base chip
Photobucket
the bulverde on the right is 3+ inches, dont know what the other two are... the middle has a wild bevel on the body but not on the base and was found way too deep to be another bulverde. the one on the right is sweet its red flint with a bulbous stem, dont know what it is either.
Photobucket
my first early triangle!!! going deeper and deeper. check out those tiny flakes, its made incredibly well, you really have to see it to believe.

Re: early bird finds

those are wowsome finds tucker ! oh so pathetic , we have to drive for hours , pay a fortune , and come away empty handed , and ol Tucker wakes up and dig's before work , that is it im moving down south lol

Re: early bird finds

The middle one look's like a Cohulia.