Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
a few points from Williamson Co.

Photobucket Shot this one at my house 11-8-09

Re: a few points from Williamson Co.

Did I mention that I make Jerky??? I can take care of that for you if you would like!

Heck , I would even clean the blood off the garage floor for you for a chunk! heh

I have no friends with guns! Ahh! Some people think thats a good thing.. But NOT ME ! Specially when its deer season!

Deer Season!! SEASON!! Yes, Garlic salt and liquid smoke! --- YOUR KILLIN ME!!!

Nice Buck!!!!!!!
Michelle

Nice buck Flo-town , looks like a G-10 if I counted right!

nice one. Send some back strap this way and I'll take care of it for ya!

THATS MORE THAN A , , "FEW " POINTS Pic would have been slightly better if you had the blunderbus you got him with for scale !

Badger & I got at least "parts" of a deer for this season. We ran into a fire hearth with bone scattered over a large area.
She save a mandible secion [ look close at the finds in the "IDENTITY CRISIS" posting today]
I saved a piece of antler horn, have to see in a later posting tomorrow.

Nice find, on to catfish season.

You cant see the split eye-gaurd on the right side. 11 pointer all the way.

Photobucket

nice points,still waiting for my shot to get me a few of those points.once i do then i will be hoping for the season to hurry up and end cant wait to get back to those middens.

Im in a one buck county so I guess Ill do some fishing till we can dig again I herd the reds are running good

yeah thats what we had in mind for this weekend just havent decided where we are going yet.we might try to head out to longs,but the hunters might be there this weekend.i live near calaveras lake and the reds are hitting good there.