Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
chrisners finds saturday

Well i found my first cornertang, its strange but its a cornertang its pretty neat, . The tang and hammerstones found together inches apart. Still finding stuff a chrisners just go to get lucky.

chrisners finds 15nov09

Re: chrisners finds saturday

Wow, now that's a quick and easy version of a c-tang.
Still a good find.

Congratulations new club member.
Not only is that a unique CTang but the maker had a real flair for style, the blade area is
gray, middle light and to highlight and be sure the tang is seen, make that a dark color.

Tks for the report

congrats on you finds.

Hey Pat , I was in the perd camp a place I have dug before. I moved up the bank of the creek a ways and dug around the rocks, moving the ones i could by hand then using the pick to get between them. I found one of the hammer stones when i moved one of the rocks by hand and the other hamer stone and cornertang follwed after about 45 mins of digging.

CAUTION ::: rock moving can be addictive [ and so can be finds from "dugout" zones ]

Good job