Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, travel safe, and don't forget those overseas, away from home and family, protecting our way of life.
God bless

Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hey happy thanksgiving to you to also rg
and to all my fellow diggers out there

Don't eat too much, makes it hard to dig the next day. Pants are already a little too tight.

More to be thankful for::
Only 36 more days til the Christmas songs are finished and the fantastic once in
a lifetime predawn sales are over.

That turkey picture is nasty, just plain nasty. Anytime you don't get an all over golden brown, you know somebody messed when cooking.

You don't like my Hal in golden brown on the front page???????

I STILL can't stop laughing at that one!

I had rather been hopeing to make the front page "centerfold" for finding a Ctang.

That's a new species. The Halkey. Pretty tough eating.

It left me speechless. Happy Thanksgiving to all and God bless. . . Still speechless!!!

I'ts not so much the face, it's the former attire. A bikini clad turkey? At least it wasn't wearing speedo's.

Hope everyone has the best thanksgiving ever. I'm heading out for a metal detecting trip right after Turkey today. Can't wait for hunting season to get over so I can get back to the hill country and kick the dirt off some of those great Texas points. What can one say. Hal, for sure, there is no end to your imagination. Gotta love it.
Happy hunting. AL.C