Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new to Austin diggers

Long time arrowhead hunter in the Uvalde county area, will be posting pic's of points soon glad to be a part of this site my name is Kade I am 23 and I live in Uvalde, I have dug with T.J and Nacho many times

Re: new to Austin diggers

Welcome Kade!

Glad you found my little website and hope that you et to chattering with all the regulars (And NOT so regulars too!)

Please post your pictures and be sure to email me a good one for the front page of austindiggers.com as well!

WElcome!

Michelle

thank you, I would love to have on of my finds on the front page that would be cool!! will you be going to any paydigs anytime soon, I was thinking about hitting up T.J's next go around, looking for an andice

Hello again

Just spoke with TJ a few days ago.. I think he is working SHOEPEG .. and thats where I want to check out .. I have been to 2 others of his.. But not that one yet.. I would like a Andice myself! heh

Take care and YES, email me a picture for the front page and a little blurp about the find and I can welcome you to the site proper like!

Have a good morning and thanks again for joining our gang of dirty hands!

Michelle

Greetings & Welcome aboard Kade,
FYI, we are located just West of Camp Wood,
in Edwards County ( almost neighbors ).
We have been diggers for a Long time,
so anytime we can help you out, let us know.
Always good to meet area people with similar intrests!

Glad to see you made it onto the site Kade. We've meet at the Mission site and just recently out at Shoepeg. We plan on more trips out there. See you soon.

Welcome, any aquaintance of Te's cant be all bad !

Thanks Hal. I know he was out at the Mission site at least two times when we were there. And I vaguely recall that he showed up for a little while on that trip you were there. We had the whole Melvin gang out there so I think he got lost somewhere in their stampede. Couldn't see much through all the dust.

thanks, so are yall going to be going to any paydigs anytime soon? keep me updated on whats coming off the tables,

Thanks, we are lucky to live in an area with such good digging, Do yall ever dig with Nacho or TJ, keep me informes on whats coming off the screens, take care

welcome aboard

Both, but we had better luck with TJ. Still going to give Nacho another shot when it warms up. Looks like he found a better producing area then when we went.

Havent been to Nacho's in quite a while, I really liked the place in Barksdale he was digging, I found some REALLY good stuff there, I have only been to Shoepeg once and to vanderpool once, I did most of my digging at the mission with TJ, hoping for a big Andice, some pieces but no complete, i did find a 4.5" killer pandale at the mission

Kade Robinson
thank you, I would love to have on of my finds on the front page that would be cool!! will you be going to any paydigs anytime soon, I was thinking about hitting up T.J's next go around, looking for an andice

Well that seems easy enough, , , You just make wish, send in a great pic and there it is on the front page !

All the way from Florida, Tim & Elaine's finds just over yours is mighty fine too. AND their flint is from just north of your residence!
S**** wish FL had a proper pay dig operation, I would make the trip tonight for a dawn start, , , I'd really
like to find some fossilised coral points on my screen.

Last century the most brillient red paint you could find was named " FIRE ENGINE RED " Not many years ago, painting the little boxes that hold fire extinguishers I was surprised to find an eye jolting shade called " EMERGENCY RED "

Looks like Kade must have had a can of that too