Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
finds from the last three trips

first is this early triangle, its easily the best of the three i have. it has the best flaking!! i also found a baker point, but didnt get a shot of it. strange to find that type here but its a perfect match.
Photobucket
next trip; got me a whole bunch of nice points, the blade in the top left corner is strangely shaped, and pretty thin.
Photobucket
Photobucket
the montell graver and the castroville are nice, and so is the early triangle (#4!!). the martindale is the first in my collection, and im really proud of it. wish it had that missing tang... so now ive found about every early archaic point out there except the elusive andice.
and finally yesterdays trip, had to get one in before the rain. found two lermas, a castro, a broke montell, a big nolan and a perd blunt.
Photobucket
thanks for looking

Re: finds from the last three trips

Good Finds, Thanks for sharing them!
Very nice patina on the Shumla. If these are
also from Kendall County, you are still in
range and distribution for both Shumla & Baker.

nice finds ....

i went to chrisners found a uvalde and a ensor and a couple of brokes

the guy next ol idaho bill dug a sweet angostora and some other nice points

besides me almost gettin bit in the butt by a copper head i had a great day !!!

Nice finds tucker, that copperhead almost got a couple people. A good reminder to watch were you are walking.