Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Headin to Christners

The recent rains should make Christners a good place to search. I'm a Goin for another great dig this weekend. Rain or shine ! Or Snow?

Re: Headin to Christners

Not me this wk end. Did you see the big blade they found after you left last week ?

Snow's over. Got 7 medium size flakes in S. Austin.

Ya, I just knew that blade was there. Sort of the large chopper type. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday I will find one

im heading out there tomorrow but have no idea where yall are finding the good stuff lol some tips would be helpful and very appreciated

I am working all this weekend but hope to get out there next weekend and find a few before you folks find them all. LOL

I saw that big blade Hal. Ha Ha. Come out tomorrow and you will find a bag of Ensors! Ha~

Idahoe ho ho!
I saw that big blade Hal. Ha Ha. Come out tomorrow and you will find a bag of Ensors! Ha~

So you DID look it up ! I thought you were too blase' on your first posting. Thats a monster from 2 yrs ago, just ment to rattle you a bit as you had " big blade on the brain !"