Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
All Should Read

This is a great site for the novice point collector. It is unreal how much I have learned in the past few months by just readin all the posts that go up here.
I have noticed that there has only been 4 donations so far to help fund this great site. Michelle really goes out of her way to keep this site runnin for all of us so I commend her for that. Personally I would hate to see this site go down due to the lack of funds so please lets all give a little in these tough times to help fund it for all to use. If each of use gives as little as $10 that would put a great big smile on Michelles face. If you really dont have it dont worry but I bet most of use drink that much beer each night or at least each week.
Merry Christmas everyone.
Marshall Ellis

Re: All Should Read

gosh these type of title posts scare me. i'm always thinking it is going to be about our digging rights. whewwww!

Marshall

I appreciate the heck out of you and you donating.. More than you know!

There are alot of websites out here. and they are bigger and programmed better than mine.. But they also charge alot to ALL there advertisers for their ad's as well and have the funds to make great sites...

Mine on the other hand is just a one woman band! Its me ! And its Free! Its my fingers and its my cash that keeps this thing running.. I might not have the contect that those other big sites have, but I have alot more that they do ! I have a HUGE storage area of pictures and thousands of friends and followers of the website.

Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!! Its people like you I love having a place to hang out and share for!!

Michelle

I agree 100%. Give yourself the warm fuzzies and donate to the cause. I do very little posting, but I read almost everyday. Think of it as a magazine subscription. Thanks for all you do Michelle