Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Christmas Blizzard

Home in Wichita Falls. Thought I'd go surface hunting plowed fields today but 6 inches of snow and we are officially in a real blizzard.

Re: Christmas Blizzard

9 inches now

Travis, Sounds like your catching it good, 19F & dropping here, winds NNW at 30-40mph & 3" snow & coming down BIG Time here in SE KS.....Hey a White Christmas, Yah!!! :)

Travis McGaughey
Home in Wichita Falls. Thought I'd go surface hunting plowed fields today but 6 inches of snow and we are officially in a real blizzard.

I have seen the Wichita Falls snows just this afternoon. It was used as report on the
Weather channel.

The worst of the sytem is north of you Trav so naturally they included John's place in Kansas.
Unfortunatly no pictures. . .they cant find Kansas.

WHAT A WASTE. . . talk about Burnnin daylight, You guys should have had 3.54 minutes MORE surfacing
time since Mondays equinox

John, if the same stom is headed your way go and get your shopping done now. We are officially trapped with cabin fever. Part of the city is without electricity. Hal, I'm glad to know we were on tv. It rained last night and froze this morning and then the snow hit. So we have 9 - 10 inches of snow with about 3 inches of ice underneath. And the weatherman last night guestimated that we'd get a light dusting of snow if any....i may make some "I survived the 2009 blizzard of wichita falls t shirts"

There's a few million people wont forget THIS white Christmas !

If it's not one thing , it's ANOTHER. If the roads are clear enough to drive to your favorite stores,
then parking slots within a block of the front door is at a premium !

Photobucket

BBBBBNBBBBbbbbRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr

Oh to live in the sun belt

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

that was one hot but fun day to cook in the heat.

Hey Hal, it was so nice and warm here today the dog and I hit our spot in the gold fields for a little yellow stuff. Tomorrow we head out to our Civil War site and see what we can find. In our T-Shirt. Its tough living here in all this sunshine, but we make do. Load up and get over here and leave your coat at home.
Happy hunting. AL.C

Photobucket

Well it's just your turn at bat Al, I seem to remember a slowdown in your surfacing when the last dog
died from walking him in 120* temps this past summer.

Do you make the tour of the Gem & mineral show that will be starting the end of this month ?

Ah HA , , , , So someone finally found the "lost dutchmans " mine! You just devastated the Tucson
tourist industry by removing a top attraction.

Travis McGaughey

Whats good for some is bad for others. The last couple days of 75* WX in CenTx has the girls wearing
T-shirts, short shorts and Lake Erie ice fishing designer boots.

right on hal. we've all got the crud. probably the mountain cedar popping in palo pinto co. i'm actually looking forward to another freeze to kill some of the junk in the air.