Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SURFACERS COMMING OUT OF THE CLOSET !

I just checked the newly posted EVENTS & SHOWS section from the front page.
There's a club / group just for surface artifact hunters now that is sponsoring a show.

Looks like a " flint show " for Houston, must be co-hosting with Walmart as they seem to be selling everything !

Re: SURFACERS COMMING OUT OF THE CLOSET !

I go to the Houston Gun Collectors Association shows. I think it absolutely has to be the biggest and best gun show there is. The arrowhead part has not been very good in the past. I hope it is better this year.

Ditto Fred, Winston Ellison selling overpriced artifacts at a gun show, is not really considered an artifact show in my opinion. We in Houston feel really deprived, in way of artifact shows. We have some really nice collections here in town, and plenty of artifacts availible to our north & east, shame we can't get a real show in a town this size.

I agree in prin****l for a Houston show, a Burg that size must have a lot of possibilities.
Case in Point, Chris J just posted some finds this morn from Conroe !
Some Caddoian collectors might be itching to show their unique collection too.