Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy New Year!

I wish most all of you, a happy new year! Let's all hope this next year brings our country out of the depths, for which we've fallen.
God bless,
RGS

Re: Happy New Year!

Amen

Same to ya. Just don't envy those that have a two commode hangover. Those days are long gone for me. Don't miss them either. We celebrated by watching old reruns of the Three Stooges, or did till Flicker couldn't take anymore Nyuk,Nyuk's by Curly. For the younger generation, that was prime time comedy back when we were kids. Black and white TV's were just coming out. We had two whole channels to pick and choose from. Had to get up and walk over to the TV just to change channels. No remotes. Now we gripe because we have 140+ channels and still nothing is on worth watching. Too lazy to change batteries in the remote, just keep mashing the button harder, too dang far to walk to the TV now.

Perfect way to end the old year. . .Stooged !
Tks for the reminder on the start of TV. . . I would have prefered to forget. Half the people reading this have no idea what your talking about.

New history is in the works for todays young people. ABC news this past Wednesday reported that AT&T
will be ELIMINATING telephone land lines. , ,
So in 20 years, immagine telling kids that in ancient history, they used to cram voices down WIRES !

For years after everybody went to cordless phones, AT&T was still charging for touch tone. I haven't seen a rotary phone in 20 years except at an antique store or novelty shop.