Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New cases

My merry chirstmas present,
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
and dads
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Re: New cases

Gorgeous, I'm partial to black backrounds. Glad to see them out of the sandwhich bags and on prominent
display.

Merry Christmas

Well done Tucker.

Thanks guys for the comments and I completely agree about the black, it reall makes the points stand out, I don't think I'd go with any othercolor.

nice frames

For some reason, I'm kinda partial to the Pipe Creek Biface. One of the few artifacts that's not a point, but worked as thin as one. Good showing.

Some fine looking birdies you've found & I wonder if you've got a "Lott" hidding in there somewhere?

Hey silver I think I'm a little out of lott range in the hill country, but there are some points I still can't identify, and some appear to be recurring types that I can't find in a book. And tehuacana the pipe creeks are always nice to find, someone on here told me that they were probably used to cut a groove to fletch arrows.

I've only found three of the Pipe Creeks, one I gave to Greg Perino. He was surprised that they were found this far south. The wife found one in Frio county, and that's a little far south of the established range that they're normally found in. Pipe Creeks are something to find that's out of the ordinary.