Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Idaho Langtry

Here we have the real Idaho deal Hal. This came from an ancient dig site in West Texas. I guess the ancients had good taste. Likely got tired of pecans...

Photobucket

Re: Idaho Langtry

Avast!............the First Potatoe Peeler!

Sorry ! I made one that is smaller so we could SEE the whole potato ! hehe If you make the pictures fit in to large, they just cut off what they cannot display! MEANIES!

Michelle

I really thought it WAS a perfect Langtry til Mike pointed out that it was actually an ancient Potato
hide skinner !

So it's a kitchen utencil ! CLICK, the idea light bulb lit up.. . .
I have always said, "drills" are misnamed as they are too long, thin and fragile. . . . NOW the truth may
have surfaced with the nudge of an Idaho ! ! ! . . .

So here's a small selection of a teepeewives table ware. . .

Photobucket

They are hot maize holds. Bison corn dog sticks. " Toothpicks " for Javelena milk cheese
Hor deurves . . .

Photobucket

Little closer to show the mold in the non refrigerated cheese. . .

Photobucket

Hal-I was amazed to see that petrified potato next to your drills. Just goes to show you the ancients had fine taste; although a bit hard to chew. I thought you got rid of it? Nice selection of kitchen utensils. They make great corn stickers! The corn dogs though... Hummmm

Prehistoric silverware? Now that's a new thought. Can't wait to see the soup spoon. Good show there.

Mercy Hal, Benny Hanah dosen't have it that good! I hope that Lee(SanAntoniodigger) sees your post and
Drools all over your drills! Nice!

Mike Warton
Mercy Hal, Benny Hanah dosen't have it that good! I hope that Lee(SanAntoniodigger) sees your post and
Drools all over your drills! Nice!

My few drills was just a warm up for Lee [ aka SAD ] Just wait til he sees his copy of Tx Cache mag thats in the mail. . . THREE PAGES OF NOTHING BUT DRILLS pgs 27, 28, 29