Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lithic Art Restoration "NEW FACEBOOK PAGE"

Hello everyone and hopefully the New Year has started off great to each of you! I am excited to announce that my son T-Bone (Teben) has created for us at Lithic Art Restoration a "PAGE" on "FACEBOOK". I invite each of you to please give it a visit.

I also hope many of you will sign up as "FAN" of ours. Its free with no strings attached and will help us greatly reach a greater number of potential customers through the Internet. You can also just be a "FRIEND" and that is certainly something we very much need and appreciate also. :)

I am sure T-Bone will be adding and changing more of what is to be seen on our "PAGE" Through all of our joy for this new step in our business we hope you, our friends and customers can interact with us much easier....Thanks
--
Gomer

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lithic-Art-Restoration/263462334080?ref=ts

Re: Lithic Art Restoration "NEW FACEBOOK PAGE"

I was told by my son to add some additional info as my description of some things are a little off (I am newbie to FACEBOOK). :)

Here are his words and additions:

Hello all,

Dad still doesnt quite get it all in terms of Facebook vocabulary. Please check out our 'Page' as he said and become a 'Fan'. Help us get over 25 people, so it will be a more accessible http// site in terms of Google or other queries for more unfamiliar customers to be able to find us. In addition, if you will then go to our LAR 'Group' on Facebook, and become a 'Member'. In the 'group' you all can upload info, pics and comments which will enlighten us of more with different points of view. We have turned off that ability on our 'Page', so we alone can sculpt the look of that forum, but we want you to create the canvas of our 'Group'. Thanks for your interest and efforts to help us help you.

Dads link to our page was correct, so no changes to it. Enjoy
--
T-Bone