Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TRAVIS

. . . . . . . . You gonna make it

Re: TRAVIS

where to? frederickberg show?

if it's the fredericksburg show I'd love to be there but right now my brothers wedding is consuming everything righ now. it's next month and i've got a ton of responsibilities in it. i'd really like to go to it though

Y'all probably be shoveling snow this weekend anyway from what I'm seeing of your weather report. We had clear skies at 6 this afternoon. Wonder where the rain is that they predicted?

The western edge of the squaw line is just skimming by us here at Camp Wood. It has been moderate rain to Drizzle most all day today. Looks like you all might not get much out of this system this time.
My car is packed and ready to head to Fredricksburg at
about 4 am Sat. morning. Guess I'll see you there TEH.

i've shoveled my share of snow this year that's for sure. come on spring.

Best we could do was one small freeze. See you tomorrow Mike.

Oops, I mean Saturday.

travis mcgaughey
where to? frederickberg show?

After I punched the " POST " button it did occur to me that I was too crypic.

I was refering to whether you were prepared for the big snow system moving towards you

That was a bit of awkward planning to have a wedding on the same weekend as a flint show

Ooh I gotcha Hal. Well, we lucked out today and didn't get any sleet or snow. Just about 2 degrees too warm. But, my hometown got some of the nasty stuff. I'm going skiing in Ruidoso in March. After that, I can tell you that I will be good on snow for a long time. I've never had to hike for food like we did on a couple days after Christmas. Of course, we could have eaten empty taco shells and leftovers but I wanted to get out of the house too. Too much cabin fever.