Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
few i picked up last week

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: few i picked up last week

Looks like the points we find in La Salle and Webb counties. We hunt next to the Junco off of Coquat(not sure on the spelling)rd and 44.

Those are some beaut's. A little bit of everything,

Sounds like you're hunting just south of us John. I do some point hunting in LaSalle co. myself.

Beautiful RG, If this is more from the same gentleman from SOUTH TX as you showed last week.. . . Te is in
stemless heaven.
The dividing line is pretty outstanding, Te is still collecting data to formulate an answer.

So with this point eveolution mentioned. . .That neat point on the front page is from Vancouver ( on the Pacific coast ) I went to the Overstreet to see what it might be. Not sure, there's a number with similar designs BUT. . .while cruising through the area I discovered a PALEO point up there with a base very
similar to our standard Texas Pedernales.
The WINDUST , PG 1160, 11TH

Coincidence ?

ALL South Texas stuff for sure, and very good at that.

Please note that Ron picked these up, as in purchased

them, and knowing Ron I'm certain he got a Good Deal!

Yep, those are all to familiar to me. Too many unstemmed points, too few stemmed. Still think we got stuck with the hillbilly tribes down here.

The flint the black ones are made of are the same color as the ones we used to find in Mexico. Some of them migrated into south Texas.

So many Matamoros! The established hub/ center for

that type has actually been determined to be in Nuevo

Leon, Mexico, and not South Texas as originaly thought.

South Texas points, yes

Hal you are correct, i did get these from the same gentleman that i bought the birds from a couple of months back. Mike, you too are correct sir, i paid $1 each.

Re: South Texas points, yes

Ron, you my man, are One Good Seasoned shopper!

Very Well Done!