Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DIGXLFEST

Not everyone can afford the luxury of a four day weekend. I have to sacrifice and handle the work
at TJ's on Sunday.

For those that took Swahili instead of Latin. . .
XL = 40

Re: DIGXLFEST

Are you going to TJ"s On Sunday?? to dig??

SH may already be gone, he was planning a half day at Roland's then over to Shoepeg for Sunday. We're going to meet up with him there. We brought the scuba gear just in case of rain.

We're coming out from Ft. Worth area Sunday around 3:00 to campwood Planning to dig Shoepeg on Mon. and Tues. with friends flying in from Pheonix. Do you live in that area and what is the liklyhood of rain?? You'll be there before us tell TJ to put a large tent up over the dig area.

I will be at TJ's as well on Sunday, and yes, I do live here(Camp Wood), and there is cloudy mornings with a little drizzle forecast, but burns off and gets nice in the afternoons. Shouldn't be a problem best I can tell.

Thanks Mike, Come and dig with us on Monday

Would Love to Jt, but I have to leave Monday morning

to go do more work in the Austin area. We will leave

the screen tables warm, and I will try and conjur the

great wukantunka that you and your friends have good

luck! Will be back about a week later.

Thanks Mike hope ya'll find a bunch!! Or atleast have a good time. JT

Was great to meet you out there Jt,...did not expect to see you. Found only brokes, but had a great time with several friends. You get days like that no matter how good the site is. Tomorrow could be an entirely different story, so go to it, and hope you have the best luck possible. This old man is worn out!

Hey Mike great meeting you. I found 1 little montell right out of the gate and was skunked the rest of the day. The buddy I was with found a 5" awsome somekind of paleo knife or angustura serrations all the way and very translucent. Broke in half but we glued it together. I'll get a photo posted later. We're at the woodbine now waiting to see what the weather does for tomorrow. JT